**NOTE: Before linking up please review guidelines HERE
- This week we had such a FUN field trip. Since we are talking about Colonial American in History and we did a Colonial Occupations stamp activity page a few weeks back, we went to a glass blowing shop today.
- We didn’t only OBSERVE them, we got to make our own pieces! It was so fun (a bit pricey, but the experience was PRICELESS!)
- If you live in or around Baltimore, MD I highly recommend McFadden Art Glass. They were excellent with the kids, even my almost 4yo made his own piece! Prices range from $20-65 per item. Groups of 10 or more receive a $5 per item discount.
- It sure was hot in there though! Even with the bay doors open and the fans blowing…I had a sweater on and was dripping sweat down my back! Dress lightly…and probably not the best place to visit in the summer! UGH!
- I made a necklace pendant, the two older boys made ornaments and my youngest son made a starfish. Baby girl, well she just hung out and behaved marvelously!! (But she was getting HOT too!)