SchoolhouseTeachers.com has 5 Planners to choose from and ONE winner will receive the “BIG MAMA” planner, and their choice of one of the other 4 planners (all listed and summarized below).
Here's a brief glimpse into what you'll find in these 5 Planners:
"Big Mama" of all of the Planners ($39) is more than 800 pages of:
- Helpful articles written by homeschooling experts like Kim Kautzer, Dr. Mary Hood, and Cindy Wiggers, as well as homeschooling parents just like you.
- Interactive calendars, planning pages, field trip logs, and transcripts.
- Must-have lists, including books of the Bible, grammar and spelling rules, a periodic table of the elements, U.S. Presidents and more!
- Helpful household forms such as chore charts, grocery lists, and meal-planning charts.
Primary Schoolhouse Planner ($9.95)
- Engaging articles written just for primary students.
- Information lists such as Caldecott and Newbery award winners, grammar rules, story starters, math tables, and animal classification chart.
- Calendars, planning pages, field trip report sheets, book and video logs, chore charts and a Bible reading schedule.
- Recipes for delicious dishes they can make themselves.
Intermediate Schoolhouse Planner ($19)
- Interesting articles written just for them.
- Planning sheets and calendars
- Forms for writing goals, course objectives, and book reports.
- A kid’s financial record, Bible reading schedules, and an address book.
High School Schoolhouse Planner ($29)
- Encouraging articles for him written by homeschool graduates, as well as expertly written articles to help with study skills, college planning, and creating a high school course.
- Calendar and planning pages, record-keeping forms, transcripts, and forms for goal planning and objectives.
- A guide for planning a high school course of study.
- A college checklist, forms for tracking scholarship information, and for exploring career ideas.
- Logs for tracking community service, discipleship, bible memorization, and independent study.
Special Learners Schoolhouse Planner ($29)
- Helpful articles written by special needs experts like Carol Barnier, Cynthia Ulrich Tobias, and Melinda Boring, as well as homeschooling mothers of special learners.
- Interactive calendars, planning pages, and household organization charts.
- Homeschool Individualized IEP, medical and therapy forms, and weekly food and behavior diaries.
- Task analysis cards to help teach life skills.
Try your first month’s subscription with SchoolhouseTeachers.com for just $3! After that, just $12.95 per month is all you pay for the ease of choosing the ready-to-go, unlimited ”classes” and lesson plans made convenient for your family’s homeschool day. Or, take 10 percent off and buy an entire year for $139! Price includes all available teacher interaction and lessons, hundreds of e-books, our Schoolhouse Planners, and other downloadable teaching and learning products. Remember, you don’t need a membership for each child; one membership serves your entire family!
Membership also includes other Member ONLY discounts and FREEBIES (in addition to the Planners!)
You may also purchase the planners at the cost indicated in their descriptions.a Rafflecopter giveaway