Last Weekend – Friday night the kids (with the exception of Z) performed in the church talent show. I’m having issues uploading the video, check out my Instagram for short clips!We celebrated Z’s 6th birthday. My parents and two of my brother’s came up. We had a great time!
He wanted an EARTH cake, which seemed easy enough. It gave me a heck of a time, but my youngest brother saved the day!
And we had some punching balloon fun!
After such an eventful weekend, it was nice to have a calm week!
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday were spent at home! With the exception of MMA on Monday and Wednesday!
Friday was swimming….we only have one more week left of homeschool swim and 2 weeks of MMA!!
We’ve been working on lots of new review products and we are loving them!
Some other exciting things this week -
We got our hatching eggs in the mail!
Link Ups this week -
Post you might have missed -
DON’T MISS THE GIVEAWAYS!!
- #Giveaway Dear Homeschool Mom Letter and Bless a Mom #Giveaw...
- Field Trip #168 Friday Blog Hop
- ABCs of Homeschooling with The Schoolhouse Review ...
- Workbox Wednesday–Animal Trackers Club–Gazelle (FR...
- Review: La La Logic (TOS Review)
- #Giveaway Poppins Book Nook–Usborne Books and Farm Activitie...
- #Giveaway Mother’s Day #Giveaway, $100 Target GC and Ju-Ju-B...
Join me this month for Instagram Challenges with TOSREVIEWCREW!
and Weekly Wrap up with Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers Blog
Like what you read? Vote for me!
See our days as they unfold by following me on INSTAGRAM