I love hearing about how my blog has given other ideas and/or helped them in some way! Thanks for nominating me and for reading my blog! It made my day! The whole reason I blog is in hopes that I might help someone else, even the slightest bit, since so many bloggers have been such an inspiration to me!
To accept The Versatile Blogger Award, I need to:
1. Link back to the bloggers who awarded me.
2. Share 7 things about myself.
3. Nominate 15 other blogs.
Let’s get started:
1. I served in the US Army, I studied Arabic, I wasn’t very good at it and I never completed training because I received a medical discharge with just under 3years of service (due to Fibromyalgia, which I swear was caused mostly by studying Arabic!)
2. The one good thing that came from my short term of military service, was that I met my husband, we have been married for just under 10yrs now.
3. I’m the oldest of 5 children, all boys and me….The Lord must have figured I knew what I was doing, I’ve since been blessed with 3 boys of my own
4. I graduated from High School a year early, and was only 16 years old.
5. My first job (aside from babysitting) was working at McDonald’s at the age of 16, I quickly moved up the ladder to Assistant Manager at the age of 19.
6. After graduation I went straight to community college, my short term goal was a certificate in phlebotomy, my long term goal was a nursing degree, at just 4credits from my cert, I switched my major to Early Childhood Education….I was the first student they thought was going to pass out drawing someone's blood, and figure it’d be best to quit before clinical…phlebotomy was NOT my thing! Changing my major was the best thing I ever did, I completed my CDA, my AAS, my BS and my MS all in Early Childhood, and feel it’s been a great help to me in homeschooling my children.
7. My first Early Childhood Job was at La Petite Academy, at age 17, (I worked 2 jobs, and at one point I worked 4). As much as I love children, I would never trade being able to take care of my own!
I nominate (listed in no particular order):