Today we have 2 great tutorials for you!! The first is how to customize your cards in MyMemories Suite Software, and the second is the instructions on how to put the flower cards together. Enjoy!!!
We have 2 great new Freebies for you!
Using MyMemories Software to Customize your Flower Card
- Download template file and install it into your software
- Using MyMemories Suite, choose Create Album From Designer Template and find your project
- Now you can print and enjoy the provided template, or customize it with your own papers and embellishments.
You can right-click on the white guide and lock it in place to keep it from moving while you are working. Make sure this is the top layer of your project before printing.
Instead of adding the paper as a background paper, you can add it as an embellishment so that you can move the paper around. This is especially useful when using papers with stripes or circles, so you can decide which part of the paper you want to use.
Once it is added as an embellishment, you can now select the paper and move it into the position you want it.
Just SAVE and PRINT on cardstock!
How to Assemble your Flower Card
2. Take your card template page and fold at all fold lines. A bone folder helps make the creases nie and crisp to help your finished card to look nicer.
3. There should be a total of 9 folds when you are done.
4. Cut out your card.
5. Turn your card over so that the printed side is down and pinch the sides of each petal together until all 6 petals are standing straight up.
6. Gently push all the petals in one direction until they lay flat.
7. You now have a flower card.
8. Tie a ribbon (not included) or something equivalent around the card to hold it closed.
9. Embellish as desired. This card was embellished with a circle cut out from a piece of background paper.