What kid doesn't want a cool doorknob hanger to put on their door. And there are even a few that the adults can use!
Using MyMemories Software to Customize your Doorknob Hanger
- Download template file and install it into your software
- Using MyMemories Suite, choose Create Album From Designer Template and find your project
- Now you can add pictures, print and enjoy the provided template, or customize it with your own papers and embellishments.
You can right-click on the white guide and lock it in place to keep it from moving while you are working. Make sure this is the top layer of your project before printing.
Instead of adding the paper as a background paper, you can add it as an embellishment so that you can move the paper around. This is especially useful when using papers with stripes or circles, so you can decide which part of the paper you want to use.
Once it is added as an embellishment, you can now select the paper and move it into the position you want it.
Just SAVE and PRINT on cardstock!
1. Print your doorknob templates on cardstock and gather supplies. (Recommended supplies: bone folder, craft knife, cutting mat, metal edged ruler, small scissors, tape runner)
2. Using the craft knife and metal edged ruler cut along outside line.
TIP: a paper cutter could be used as an alternative
3. Repeat on all four sides.
4. Using a bone folder, fold the doorknob hanger in half.
5. Apply a liberal amount of the glue of your choice and glue sides together.
TIP: A tape runner works better than a glue stick!
6. Using small scissors, cut out the white center circle.
7. Hang on a door and Enjoy!!
TIP: To make your doorknob hanger last longer, it is best to laminate your project. Clear contact paper makes great Do-It-Yourself lamination.