The ones on the right hand side are for C and are labeled by subject, and there is another label if it is something he is suppose to do with me, no label means he can do it himself. The ones on the left side are for Z. They are stowed away in a pantry type cabinet that doesn’t have a door on it (our landlord had extra cabinets that he placed in one room that has become great for homeschool storage!) The only issue is it was a tight squeeze to get the boxes in there, so the drawers do not come out, you can open them, but cannot remove them. On the top I put two empty Ikea trofast bins (from our old workbox system) in here will be group projects, like art activities, or snacks.
I had printed these strips when I first started using workboxes, and then shy’d away from using them, I think I am going to have him remove the subject card from his box after completing and putting it on the strips so he can keep track of what he has done, and what he has left to do.
If you want more information about workboxes, visit my How and Why Workboxes post.
Stamps and magnets – I had bought one of these fishing storage boxes for my moveable alphabet (which I still have to make)…then I went and picked up 2 more for the magnet tiles and alpha stamps.
Old Workboxes = more storage!
the bottom half will be bins for the littlest tot (c), and the top will be supply
storage. One bin is labeled Library books, and I have our library bag hung on the side of the cabinet. (Bag is from Thirty-one Bags)