1. I'm thankful for My Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, b/c without them...I would be nothing and have nothing.
2. I'm thankful for Q (my husband). I really can't complain about him, he is a great husband and a great Father. We have some rough patches here and there, but they really are few and far between. I'm so grateful to have him in my life.
3. I'm grateful for my boys....even though I get no sleep most nights, and lately seem to have to change wet sheets a lot of mornings, and have one that got the up at the crack of dawn gene from someone...I know not who....they really do make me smile and are a great bunch of kids!
4. I'm thankful for my parents, they did a pretty dang good job of raising me (if I say so myself). I'm grateful they felt it so important to stick it out, stay together all these years, and raise me in the gospel! Love you guys!!
5. I'm grateful for Qs job, which grants me the ability to stay home with my kids. It has other great perks to, like sending us to Hawaii ;)
6. I'm grateful for my freedoms in this great Nation. My freedom to vote, the freedom to worship, the freedom to homeschool. Just to name a few. Far to often we take these freedoms for granted. And I'm thankful for my fellow Veterans and those currently serving whom have fought to get and keep those freedoms. God Bless!
7. I'm grateful for my brothers, even they were brats growing up and always got into my stuff, they helped prepare me for the boys I have today! They have also grown up to be great guys and I love them!
8. I'm grateful for all the amazing technology we have today that helps keep friends and family close, even when we are really so far away! I don't know that I could live 6000 miles away without it!
9. I'm thankful for Friends near and far, I have all sorts of friends, some old, some new, but they are all great people that have helped me through the variety of times in my life, and I'm very grateful!
10. I'm grateful for temples, there beauty and solace, the one place where I can go to temporarily escape from the world. I'm grateful for the blessings they bring, like Eternal Families! I'm grateful we have one so close.